Colorado's Bike to Work Day is June 27
June 18, 2012
Sent to Bicycle Paper from Denver B-cycle
Denver, Colo. - June 27 is Bike to Work Day 2012. Registration is now open: Have you signed up yet? Thousands of like-minded people have already done so, and you don't want to miss out.
We promise you'll:
- Have a whole lot of fun,
- Get some great exercise,
- Be less stressed out and (best of all),
- Be entered to win great prizes including a bedroom set from IKEA, a bicycle, tickets to sporting events and concerts, sunglasses, biking apparel and dozens of different gift cards.
Registration is free on the Bike to Work Day website. Once there you can map your routes to and from work, locate breakfast and bike home stations along the way, join or create a group ride, find a bike buddy, check out the great prizes you can win, register a company team and more.
So, get out of your car and onto your bike. Help us reduce traffic congestion and improve air quality by shifting gears and pedaling on Bike to Work Day 2012.
Questions? Contact the Bike to Work Day Support team: firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-458-7665.
June Ridership Contest
Congratulations to all of our members who have won so far! For the rest of you, there are still two weeks left in our ridership contest to qualify for prizes. Weekly drawings will be held for members who ride five or more times and a grand prize drawing will occur at the end of the contest for members who ride at least 20 times throughout the month. Individual prizes will be given to the top three riders who log the most trips overall. Prizes are sponsored by The Oxford Hotel, Smashburger, the USA Pro Cycling Challenge, Pedal the Plains, Banjo Brothers, Honest Tea, the Westword Music Showcase and SPIRE Denver. So, what are you waiting for? Grab a B-cycle and be riding!
For more information on the contest check out the details on our http://denver.bcycle.com/tabid/99/itemid/245/news.aspx website.
Wells Fargo Wednesdays - One Left!
There’s still one week left to take advantage of the free 24-hour Denver B-cycle and Boulder B-cycle memberships , sponsored by Wells Fargo. The last Wells Fargo Wednesday is June 20. To participate, walk up to any Boulder or Denver B-cycle kiosk and follow the instructions for your free 24-hour access. You are receiving this newsletter because you are already a member and know the benefits of the B-cycle systems so make sure to tell your friends.
You Might Also Like
- Now Hiring: Full-Time State Network Manager for the Safe Routes to School National Partnership: The Safe Routes to School National Partnership (National Partnership) is seeking an energetic and detail-oriented professional with strong policy campaign experience and advocacy skills to join the National Partnership as our State Network...
- 2013 NAHBS Sunday Award Winners : Denver, Colo. - The North American Handmade Bicycle Show is pleased to announce the Sunday group of the 2013 NAHBS Awards. The Sunday NAHBS Awards winners are Winter Bicycles - Best Finish Moots - Best Theme Bike and People's Choice Avery County...
- Honey Stinger is Newest Sponsor of the Colorado High School Cycling League: Boulder, Colo.— The Colorado High School Cycling League (Colorado League) welcomes Honey Stinger as a new sponsor for 2013. Located in Steamboat Springs, Colorado, Honey Stinger, was founded in 2002 to bring nutritious and great tasting...
- 2013 NAHBS Saturday Award Winners : Denver, Colo. - The North American Handmade Bicycle Show announced the first group of the 2013 NAHBS Awards. The second group will be announced at 3 p.m. Sunday. Saturday's Awards Alchemy Bicycle Co. - Best Carbon Construction No Award given -...