Pedal into Summer with Goodwill’s Cyclist Sale
Quality, affordable bikes for everyone in the family.
June 1, 2012
WHAT: Goodwill’s third annual Cyclist Sale
WHERE: Goodwill’s flagship store in Seattle, located at 1400 S. Lane St.
WHEN: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday, June 9 and from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Sunday, June 10
· The Cyclist Sale is a perfect place to get good quality bikes at affordable prices.
· This year’s sale will feature over 250 bikes to choose from for all ages.
· In addition to mountain, road and hybrid bikes for adults, the sale will include vintage bikes and cruisers.
· Folks looking for brand-names will not be disappointed: Schwinn, DiamondBack, Specialized, Bianchi, Giant, Trek, Raleigh, Kona, Forte, Gitane, Dyno, Mongoose, and more can all be found.
· It’s not just bikes: the sale will have everything to round out the biking experience, including: jerseys, shorts, hats, shoes, seats, helmets, pedals, rims, tires, racks, frames, fenders, handlebars, water bottles, lights, reflectors, training wheels, pumps and more.
· The net proceeds from shoppers’ purchases support Goodwill’s free job training and education programs that help people get jobs and become economically self-sufficient.
Seattle Goodwill Industries is a private, nonprofit organization that has served the central and northern Puget Sound since 1923. It provides free job-training and education programs and services that help low-income and underserved people obtain the skills they need to secure employment so they may achieve economic self-sufficiency. For more information about Goodwill programs, please call toll-free 1-877-GIVE4GOOD or visit the website at www.seattlegoodwill.org.
You Might Also Like
- 2013 NAHBS Saturday Award Winners : Denver, Colo. - The North American Handmade Bicycle Show announced the first group of the 2013 NAHBS Awards. The second group will be announced at 3 p.m. Sunday. Saturday's Awards Alchemy Bicycle Co. - Best Carbon Construction No Award given -...
- 2013 NAHBS Sunday Award Winners : Denver, Colo. - The North American Handmade Bicycle Show is pleased to announce the Sunday group of the 2013 NAHBS Awards. The Sunday NAHBS Awards winners are Winter Bicycles - Best Finish Moots - Best Theme Bike and People's Choice Avery County...
- Celebration of Life in Memory of Jeremy Storie: A "Celebration of Life" in memory of Jeremy Storie will take place at the at Kwomais Point Park on Saturday March 2, 2013 between 12 (noon) and 2 p.m. This informal gathering for the cycling community will allow attendees to share their stories...
- Track World Championships - Canada Takes Bronze in Team Pursuit: (Minsk, BEL – February 21, 2013) The women’s team pursuit squad won Canada’s first medal of the 2013 UCI Track cycling World Championships Thursday, currently held in Minsk, Belarus. The team, made up of Gillian Carleton of Victoria, BC, Jasmin...