Performance Bicycle's “2012 Tour Devinci and Build-a-Bike” Giveaway
May 16, 2012
Chapel Hill, NC – (May 1, 2012) – Performance Bicycle®, the nation’s largest independent cycling retailer, invites bicycling enthusiasts of all levels to enter the 2012 Tour Devinci & Build-a-Bike Giveaway. In partnership with Cycles Devinci, a Canadian bicycle manufacturer and designer, one lucky winner will receive a unique, hands-on experience at the Devinci factory in Quebec, Canada and will help build a Devinci bicycle with their own hands.
From May 1– May 28, 2012, people can enter to win by scanning the QR code signage located in Performance Bicycle retail locations or by filling out the entry form available at http://www.PerformanceBike.com/TourDevinci.
The winner will receive:
· Round trip airfare for one person to Quebec, Canada
· 2 nights / 3 days hotel accommodation at Le Montagnais Hotel
· Meals at local restaurants
· Hands-on tour of the Devinci factory
· The choice of either a 2012 Devinci Atlas RC 29er Mountain Bike or 2012 Devinci Leo SL K Road Bike to take home
“Devinci is one of the top brands in cycling and we’re thrilled to carry their bikes at performancebike.com and to be working with their fantastic team on this contest,” said David Pruitt, Performance Bicycle’s chief executive officer. ”From machining and welding to assembly, the winner will participate in all the steps necessary to build Devinci bikes and get to ride one in beautiful Quebec. It’s a truly remarkable opportunity and is certainly a once-in-a lifetime experience.”
From Aug. 1-Aug. 3, 2012, the winner will travel to Quebec to learn about how Devinci bikes are designed, tested, machined, welded and assembled. After helping to build Devinci bikes, the winner will test Devinci’s craftsmanship on guided rides with the Devinci team to nearby mountain bike trails or along the scenic Saguenay River and Fjord.
Entrants must have valid passport and be willing to travel to Canada in August. No purchase necessary to win. Must be 18 years old & resident of the U.S. (excluding the states of Florida, New York & Rhode Island) to enter. Information entered on entry form will be used for the purposes of administering the sweepstakes and for marketing purposes.
See official rules at www.PerformanceBike.com/TourDevinci.
You Might Also Like
- Chroma Fab to Join Ethic Industries: Denver, Colo. - Following a couple years of business development, Chroma Fab world-class custom paint solutions will join Ethic Industries and Alchemy Bicycle Company as the newest brand in the Ethic Industries portfolio. Chroma Fab was conceived...
- Bike Infrastructure Update in Seattle: Seattle, Wash. - Today, Mayor McGinn delivered his fourth State of the City speech, and improving transit in Seattle was a major focus. Making it easier and safer for people to bike through Seattle, whether you’re 8 or 80, was a major focus. He...
- Tell the DOT that Every Bicyclist Counts: Transportation agencies across the country are about to miss an important opportunity to improve non-motorized traffic safety and encourage healthy and active transportation options. The US Department of Transportation is required by the new...
- Sad News - Jeremy Storie: It is with great sadness that we announce the passing of Jeremy Storie. Jeremy was a key coach and leader in our cycling community. He helped build the dEVo youth program at its inception in 1999 and developed several National and International...